Use of "Regarding to" in a sentence English Language
"Regards" is the minimalist version. I don't use "Regards" because it seems curt rather than friendly. However, the words "Thank you" are not a complimentary close--they are part of a sentence. They belong in the body of the letter fleshed out and with a period at the end, like this example: "Again, thank you for helping me with the auction." Do not use "Kindly" as a close. If you like the... Example sentences with "hold in high regards", translation memory Europarl8 What we would now like to see is Cuba become ‘the Portugal of the Caribbean’; we would like to see the carnations that brightened up Portugal do the same in Cuba; we would like to share the vibrancy, the colour and the warmth of Cuban culture, a culture we hold in high regard and which we would like to see smile
as regards WordReference Forums
For example, In regard to your letter, forget it, or As regards your subscription, I'm not sure why it was canceled, or In reference to your inquiry, we'll have to pass it on to the board, or We have a few questions with regard to your recent offer, or With respect to your latest request, we'll be happy to oblige.... How to use with regards to in a sentence Looking for sentences with "with regards to"? Here are some examples. Sentence Examples. A major advantage of these polymeric sheets is the degree of adaptability with regards to shape and size. I have been reading many letters with regards to Gravesend and Dartford and how bad they are. Well, I'm sure that the president of the United States …
With regard to â€˜regardingâ€™ Sentence first
In this post, I will compare in regard to vs. in regards to and show you how the phrase should look with example sentences of its correct use. Then, I will provide a … how to teach autistic children adls 19/04/2013 · You do see people using "with regards" in the same way as those, but it's incorrect. regards in "with regards to" is a plural noun, so even ignoring the strange pairing of "with" with it, it doesn't make sense.
In regard to Define In regard to at Dictionary.com
Using another sentence before "Kind regards" can either make you sound less or more professional, as you are required to be, for example: Formal Use of Kind regards Please do not hesitate to contact me, should you have any further queries. how to use build with chrome Recently a couple of readers wrote to Dictionary.com with an issue they had with one of our slideshows from a few years ago. They objected to the following sentence: “Speakers tend to use [obviously] … to emphasize their point with regards to things that aren’t necessarily obvious …”
How long can it take?
Start Sentence With 'With Respect To....'? ENGLISH FORUMS
- hold in high regards definition - English - Glosbe
- as regards WordReference Forums
- How to use 'with regards to' and 'with respect to' Quora
- Use of "Regarding to" in a sentence English Language
How To Use With Regards To In A Sentence
6/03/2009 · This post offers advice on using regarding, as regards, in regard to, in regards to, with regard to, and with regards to. It deals with their prepositional use, not with regarding as a participle (“Regarding the picture quietly, I didn’t notice the crowd gather”).
- Learning English: When to use 'with regard to' and when to use 'regarding' Gauss from germany 'Discourse' is the term used to denote pieces of speech or writing that are longer than a sentence
- When Do You Use the Phrase "respectfully Yours?" "Respectfully yours" is an appropriate closing for a letter to a known person. This closing is a way for writers to make their writing more personal by moving the level of formality down a notch from the typical closings of "regards" or "sincerely."
- Example sentences with "hold in high regards", translation memory Europarl8 What we would now like to see is Cuba become ‘the Portugal of the Caribbean’; we would like to see the carnations that brightened up Portugal do the same in Cuba; we would like to share the vibrancy, the colour and the warmth of Cuban culture, a culture we hold in high regard and which we would like to see smile
- How to use regards in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage.